Ongoing Faculty Research Projects
Six faculty members have submitted minor Research Project proposal for financial assistance to UGC through RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur. While one minor research project is sanctioned.
- Minor research project entitled, ‘A Study of Problems and Rehabilitation of Hearing Impaired in Chandrapur district. ’ submitted by Principal Dr. Sunil Sakure
- Minor research project entitled, ‘Late emerging trends in reading disabilities among the school students’ submitted by Dr. P. M. Borkar Lecturer in Psychology
- Minor research project entitled, ‘The novels of Kamala Markandaya a study in East-West Encounter’ submitted by Prof. N. S. Dhekare Lecturer in English
- Minor research project entitled, ‘A critical study W.R. Kant’s Poetry’ Submitted by Prof. N. S. Tikle lecturer in Marathi
- Minor research project entitled, ‘ Rural women empowerment and self help Group’ under MAVIM district Chandrapur block submitted by Prof. M. S. Thakurwar Lecturer in Social Work
- Minor research project entitled, ‘A study on benefits and development of small scale farmers through integrated rural development programme’ submitted by Prof. K. M. Malode Lecturer in Social Work